This article provides important information regarding CTI Admission 2023, including eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, and important dates.
Are you interested in taking admission to CTI? If yes, then you’ll be glad to know that Directorate General of Training Department has recently announced notification for the admission of Craft Instructor Training Course. The official website of CITS (nimionlineadmission.in) is now accepting online applications for admission of CTI starting from June 2023. Eligible candidates are advised to carefully follow the provided instructions to complete the application process. Make sure to submit your application on time and be prepared for further proceedings.
CITS / CTI Admission 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Training|
|Course Name||Craft Instructor Training Course (Scheme)|
|Session||AUGUST, 2023 SESSION|
|CTI Official Website||nimionlineadmission.in|
|CITS 2023 Prospects Release||June 2023|
To ensure a smooth CTI Admission Online Form 2023 process, it is crucial to be aware of the important dates. Also, To successfully complete the application process, candidates are required to pay the application fee. The fee amount varies for each category and can be paid using any of the following modes of payment: a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card.
|IMPORTANT DATE||APPLICATION FEES|
|Start Date for Apply Online : June, 2023|
Last Date for Apply Online : June, 2023
CTI Entrance Exam Held On : July 2023
|General and all other candidates : ₹ 500/-|
SC / ST / PH / EWS / Women candidates : ₹ 300/-
Payment Mode : Online
Counselling Fees :
All Candidates : 1000/-
CITS / CTI Eligibility Details
- NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in the relevant trade) or a Diploma/Degree from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University, or an equivalent qualification.
- SCVT candidates are also eligible to apply for the program.
- Candidates with CoE are NOT eligible for this program.
For detailed information regarding the entry qualifications required for each trade, please refer to Annexure – II in the official notification.
CTI AICET Examination Pattern
The online entrance examination for admission will have a duration of two hours. The question papers for the entrance test will follow the following pattern:
- 75% of the questions will be of objective type (multiple-choice questions) and will be based on the ITI level syllabus related to the trade applied for admission.
- The remaining 25% of the questions will be of objective type and will assess the candidate’s aptitude (logical reasoning, numeric, and reasoning).
CTI Selection Process
The selection process for CITS CTI Admission 2023 includes certain criteria and procedures. Check the following steps:
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply CTI Admission Online Form 2023
- Check the eligibility criteria for CTI Admission to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Click on the provided Apply Online link below to access the official application portal.
- Fill out the application form step by step, providing accurate details.
- Upload the required documents as specified in the application form.
- Pay the applicable fees, if required.
- Print a copy of the submitted application form for your records.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download CTI Prospects||Click Here (Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Job Updates||Rcaudaipur.net|
FAQ on CTI Admission Application Form 2023
What is the last date to apply online for CITS CTI Admission August Session 2023
The last date to apply online for the CITS CTI Admission August Session 2023 will update soon after the official notification release.
How can i fill online form for admission in CTI
To apply for CTI admission, interested candidates can submit their application online through the official website nimionlineadmission.in.
What is full form of CTI
The fulll form of CTI is Craft Training Instructor